The School of Urban and Environmental Engineering at UNIST invites applicants for full-time faculty positions.
Fields of Invitation
|Fields of Invitation||Detailed Majors|
|Environmental Science & Engineering||
|Urban Infrastructure Engineering||
▪ Structural dynamics, structural health monitoring, construction automation
- Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
- Proficiency in English is required.
※ More applications from well experienced women scientists are encouraged.
- Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
- Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
- Online application only (Go to Here – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
- Seminar&Interview : 2019 TBD
UNIST Invitation Site
by each school
Results will be notified individually
(Results will be notified individually)
Seminar in English
(Schedule will be notified individually)
Decision Making of
results will be notified individually
Environmental Science & Engineering: Mar. 19th. 2019 ~ TBD
Urban Infrastructure Engineering: Sep. 24th. 2019 ~ TBD
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- A complete list of your research or performance achievements
- In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
- List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
- Future research plan
- Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
Further Questions should be addressed to
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology