We would like to invite full-time faculty who can contribute to a world-leading university in the field of Science and Technology.
Fields of Invitation
|Fields of Invitation||Detailed Majors|
▪Outstanding candidates in all fields of Biomedical Engineering will be considered including, but not limited to:
– Medical license with Ph.D. degree
– Dentist with Ph.D. degree
▪Outstanding candidates in all fields of Biomedical Engineering will
be considered including, but not limited to:
– Computational biology (transcriptomics, multi-omics etc.)
– Biomolecular imaging & processing
– Neural engineering
– Translational medical devices
- Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
- Proficiency in English is required.
※ We support women scientists.
※ More applications from well industrially experienced scientists are encouraged.
- Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
- Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
- Online application only (Go to Here – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
- Seminar&Interview : TBD
UNIST Invitation Site
by each school
Results will be notified individually
(Results will be notified individually)
Seminar in English
(Schedule will be notified individually)
Decision Making of
results will be notified individually
– MDPhD : March. 7th. 2022 ~ On a rolling basis
– Biomedical Engineering: May. 6th.2022 ~ On a rolling basis
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- A complete list of your research or performance achievements
- In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
- List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
- Future research plan(2pages long)
- Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
- ※ The statement of photos, birth date, family information, native place and physical condition are prohibited on the all documents above.
Further Questions should be addressed to
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology
Email) [email protected]