We would like to invite full-time faculty who can contribute to a world-leading university in the field of Science and Technology.
Fields of Invitation
|Fields of Invitation||Detailed Majors|
|School of Materials Science and Engineering||▪ IoT (사물인터넷)
– Flexible / stretchable materials and devices (유연소재 및소자 기술)
– Sensor materials and devices (센서 소재 및 소자)
▪ Programmable Materials (프로그램 가능재료)
- Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
- Proficiency in English is required.
※ More applications from well experienced women scientists are encouraged.
- Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
- Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
- Online application only (Go to Here – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
- Seminar&Interview : 2018 TBD
UNIST Invitation Site
by each school
Results will be notified individually
(Results will be notified individually)
Seminar in English
(Schedule will be notified individually)
Decision Making of
results will be notified individually
Jul. 30th. 2018 ~ Nov. 4th. 2018
※ The application period is extended from the 3rd quarter’s period(the deadline is fixed).
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- A complete list of your research or performance achievements
- In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
- List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
- Future research plan
- Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
- Video Materials (Individually requested after document screening)
- Video lecture materials presented in English (within 30 minutes) (Seminar Demo within 20~25minutes, Future Research Plan within 5~10minutes)
- From : A file compatible with Windows7
- File Size : within 1GB
- Upload to : Individually notified Web-disk
(The file name should be corresponded to applicant’s name)
Further Questions should be addressed to
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology