We would like to invite full-time faculty who can contribute to a world-leading university in the field of Science and Technology.
Fields of Invitation
|Fields of Invitation||Detailed Majors|
|School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering||Thermo-Fluids
※ An Applicant with outstanding achievement can be considered
irrespective of his or her major research area
|School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Nuclear Engineering
(Nuclear Science and Engineering)
|All fields in nuclear engineering|
- Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
- Proficiency in English is required.
※ We give preference to female applicants.
※ More applications from well industrially experienced scientists are encouraged.
- Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
- Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
- Online application only (Go to Here – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
- Seminar&Interview : We will review the applications on a rolling basis throughout the year.
UNIST Invitation Site
by each school
Results will be notified individually
(Results will be notified individually)
Seminar in English
(Schedule will be notified individually)
Decision Making of
results will be notified individually
Mar. 9th. 2020 ~ Oct. 31st. 2020
※We accept applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply sooner rather than later.
※The application period above can be early closed in case of the final successful candidates are determined.
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- A complete list of your research or performance achievements
- In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
- List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
- Future research plan
- Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
- ※ The statement of photos, birth date, family information, native place and physical condition are prohibited on the all documents above.
Further Questions should be addressed to
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology