We would like to invite full-time faculty who can contribute to a world-leading university in the field of Science and Technology.
|Fields of Invitation||Detailed Majors|
|School of Management Engineering||
▪ Industrial and Management Engineering
– Major: Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, or closely related disciplines
– Level: Full, Associate, and Assistant Professor Levels
Methodological/theoretical areas of interest include but are not limited to artificial intelligence, machine learning, optimization, data science, and blockchain. Application domains of interest include but are not limited to logistics, production/manufacturing, medical/healthcare, and security.
Academic or industrial experience of R&D projects will be considered preferably, as the school provides numerous opportunities for R&D work with industry and government.
Candidates should have a PhD degree (or near completion of the degree for assistant professor-level applicants).
- Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
- Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
- Online application only (Go to Here – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
- Seminar&Interview : 2018 TBD
UNIST Invitation Site
by each school
Results will be notified individually
March(Results will be notified individually)
Seminar in English
April(Schedule will be notified individually)
Decision Making of
results will be notified individually
Mar. 19th. 2019 ~ TBD
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- A complete list of your research or performance achievements
- In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
- List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
- Future research plan
- Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
Further Questions should be addressed to
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology