The School of Urban and Environmental Engineering at UNIST invites applicants for full-time faculty positions.
Fields of Invitation
|Fields of Invitation||Detailed Majors|
|Urban Infrastructure Engineering||
▪Smart sensor, AI-based structural health monitoring, construction automation
- Holding a related Ph.D (possible to apply if your degree is expected before the appointment.)
- Proficiency in English is required.
※ We give preference to female applicants.
※ More applications from well experienced women scientists are encouraged.
- Salary : The high level among national universities in Korea.
- Housing : Faculty apartments located on the campus can be provided
- Online application only (Go to Here – Professor Invitation Application for Professorship)
- Seminar&Interview : We will review the applications on a rolling basis throughout the year.
UNIST Invitation Site
by each school
Results will be notified individually
(Results will be notified individually)
Seminar in English
(Schedule will be notified individually)
Decision Making of
results will be notified individually
Urban Infrastructure Engineering: Jun. 17th. 2020 ~ Oct. 31st. 2020
※We accept applications on a rolling basis, and we encourage you to apply sooner rather than later.
※The application period above can be early closed in case of the final successful candidates are determined.
Documents to be submitted
- Curriculum Vitae
- A complete list of your research or performance achievements
- In which five most prominent research result should be underlined and show your involvement
- List of references (with contact information) – at least 3 people
- Future research plan
- Five prominent research results(as PDF files)
※ The statement of photos, birth date, family information, native place and physical condition are prohibited on the all documents above.
Further Questions should be addressed to
Office of Academic Affairs
Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology